Double Bachelor+ Track
During or at the end of your first year at university, you may decide to take a second Bachelor alongside your original programme. In this case, you may be eligible to take an Honours Certificate in the Double Bachelor+ Track. You do, however, have to meet certain conditions.
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor programme at the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences of Leiden University;
- You wish to take another Bachelor programme at a Dutch university;
- You take at least one interdisciplinary Honours Class worth 5 ECs in the second or third year of your Bachelor’s programme;
- The programme of your double degree course (including the Honours Class) is approved in advance by the (Honours) Examination Board of your ‘main’ degree programme;
- You complete your double degree course within a reasonable time, in the estimation of the Examination Board: 2 Bachelor certificates (total 210 ECs) within 3 years with an average grade of 7.5 or higher, or a minimum of 270 ECs in total within 4 years.
If you meet these conditions, you may be eligible for an Honours Certificate. Since for this Track there are several matters that need to be approved in advance, it is advisable to contact the Honours College Coordinator as soon as possible.