Exchange students and Study Abroad
The Institute of Psychology offers a limited number of students from partner universities the possibility to study in Leiden for a semester as an Exchange or Study Abroad student.
- Exchange student
- Erasmus Partner Universities
- Application and Registration
- More information for Exchange and Study abroad students
- Exchange and Study abroad officer Psychology
To become an exchange student at Leiden, you need to be enrolled at a partner of Leiden University. Partner universities have an exchange agreement with Leiden University and/or with a specific faculty or institute. This is an university-wide reciprocal exchange agreement. Students from partner universities pay their tuition fees at their home university while studying here.
Contact the exchange officer of your university
- Apply online as an exchange or study abroad student
- Use this form also to apply for courses
- You will be informed if you are accepted for the choosen courses.
- After arrival, register officially for these courses by contacting the exchange coordinator psychology Ms Dieuwerke de Groot