An overview of the current projects of staffmembers of the unit Cognitive Psychology. The projects offer a possibility for thesis subjects and internships.
- Representation of voluntary action
- Dual-task performance and Task switchingDual-task performance and Task switching
- Development of cognitive functions across lifespan
- Emotion and action
- Attentional control and control of attention
- Spatial coding in perception and memory
- Situation assessment, dual task performance and environmental support in the older adult
- Perceptual organization, background knowledge as determinants of map and graph reading
More information can be found in the documents listed above.