Training and Supervision plan
After you start your PhD programme, you draw up a Training and Supervision plan (OBP) as soon as possible together with your supervisor. It is the intention that both parties make efforts to comply with the agreements established in the Training and Supervision plan.
The Training and Supervision plan must contain the following:
- the names of the supervisor and co-supervisor,
- the design of the doctoral research,
- the knowledge and skills to be acquired,
- the supervision to be received (for example how many hours of personal supervision per month),
- the education to be provided,
- the study activities,
- the financing of the research and education,
- the precise evaluation of the progress of the research,
- the disputes and complaints procedure.