Overview research master courses
An overview of the research master courses offered by the Department of Child and Family Studies.
- Applied multivariate data analysis 1
- Applied multivariate data analysis 2
- Attachment and developmental psychopathology: theory, research and clinical applications
- Child abuse and Neglect: Neurobiological aspects and intervention
- Conducting and evaluating empirical research
- Family functioning and developmental psychopathology across childhood and adolescence
- Methods and instruments in cognitive and affective neuroscience
- Neurodevelopmental assesment and treatment
- Recent advances in developmental psychopathology
- Test theory and scale development
Visit the Leiden mastersite.